Retreat for uni students & young professionals
Time & Location
About The Event
A retreat is a weekend away from your daily routine to examine your life in the presence of Jesus Christ: to see what is going well, to see what needs to change, to make resolutions and to begin again.
It is a time to grow in Christian life through:
- Periods of guided prayer in the chapel
- Holy Mass and the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Some talks on virtues and prayer life
- Time for personal reflection
- Praying of the Stations of the Cross and the Holy Rosary
Spiritual activities offered by Merindah are entrusted to Opus Dei, a personal prelature of the Catholic Church which helps ordinary lay people seek holiness in and through their everyday activities, especially through work.